About the School of Law
Journals & Publications
- Journal of Law & Education
- This journal, published quarterly, features articles on all aspects of law related to education.
- Real Property, Trust & Estate Law Journal
- The Real Property, Trust & Estate Law Journal is a peer review law journal published quarterly by the American Bar Association's Section of Real Property, Trust & Estate Law, and is the premier scholarly publication in the property and probate fields.
- South Carolina Journal of International Law & Business
- The primary purpose of the South Carolina Journal of International Law & Business is to educate and create a forum for discussion of issues relevant to international law and business. These purposes are realized by producing scholarly publications and hosting symposia that address issues relevant to the practice of international law.
- South Carolina Law Review
- The South Carolina Law Review is the principal legal publication in South Carolina. It is also the oldest legal publication in state, founded in 1948. The Law Review traces its roots to 1831, during the brief existence of the Carolina Bar Journal, which was published in Columbia, South Carolina prior to the Civil War. Today, the Law Review is the flagship legal publication at the University of South Carolina and is one of the most frequently cited legal journals in the country.