About the School of Law
- September 20, 2007
- September 21, 2007
- Kim Diana Connolly, Rob Wilcox, Cinnamon Carlarne, Welcome
- Professor William Rodgers, Ground Zero on Climate Change: Multiple Stressors, Alaska Natives, and the End of Oil
- Dr. Felicia Coleman, The Ecological Effects of Climate Change on Habitat, Species Interactions, & Fisheries
- Dr. William C.G. Burns, A Voice for Fish: Climate Change and Potential Actions Under the UN Fish Sticks Agreement
- 2008: Dr. David D. Ho, "The AIDS Epidemic and the Ethical Dilemma of Providing Treatment Locally and Globally"
- 2007: Alexander Capron, "Ethical Challenges in Preparing for a Pandemic"
- 2006: Vice-Admiral Richard Carmona, the U.S. Surgeon General, "A Forum on Obesity"
The Roberts Court and Equal Protection: Gender, Race, and Class, February 29, 2008
- 2009: Theory & Application of A Common Word
- 2008: Legitimacy, Economic Development & Change
- 2007: Legitimacy, Legal Development & Change
- 2006: Legitimacy and Western & Non-Western Views of Human Rights
- 2005: Religion, Ethics & Armed Conflict Law: Afghanistan, Iraq & the War on Terror