Academic Programs at the
University of South Carolina School of Law
- Juris Doctor (JD) Program
- Dual Degree Programs
- Law and Accountancy, J.D./M.ACC.
- Law and Earth and Environmental Resources Management, J.D./M.E.E.R.M.
- Law and Economics, J.D./M.A.
- Law and Health Administration, J.D./M.H.A.
- Law and Human Resources, J.D./M.H.R.
- Law and International Business Administration, J.D./I.M.B.A.
- Law and Public Administration, J.D./M.P.A.
- Law and Master of Criminology & Criminal Justice, J.D./M.A.
- Law with Master of Environmental Law and Policy from Vermont Law School, J.D./M.E.L.P.
- Law and Master of Mass Communication, J.D./M.M.C.
- Law and Social Work, J.D./M.S.W.
- Clinical Legal Studies Program
- Legal Research, Analysis & Writing
- Curricular Specialties
- Course Descriptions