Career Week will be held January 26–29
from 12:40–1:40 pm in the auditorium.
Speakers will discuss their jobs, how they found their jobs, and provide you with valuable career advice.
We hope to see you there! Thank you!
Monday, January 26: Tips for a Successful Job Search
- Sheila Bias, Richardson Plowden & Robinson, PC
- D. Nichole Davis, SC Department of Social Services
- Lisa Hostetler, LawyerLisa, LLC
- A. Taylor Rollins, SC Administrative Law Court
Tuesday, January 27: Shaping Your Legal Career: The Next Step
- The Honorable Justin Bamberg, SC House of Representatives; Lanier & Burroughs, LLC
- Michelle Hardy, USC Law Development
- Ashley Kerr, Ogletree Deakins
- Philip Land, Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd, PA
- Kathleen Muthig, Finkel Law Firm, LLC
- Tiger Wells, Municipal Association of South Carolina
Wednesday, January 28: Opportunities in Government
- Maura Baker, SC Department of Employment and Workforce
- Barbara Drayton, SC Department of Education
- Lamar Fyall, Fifth Circuit Solicitor's Office
- Ford Graham, SC Department of Commerce — Germany
- Kelly Hall, US Attorney's Office
- Angie Kohel, Richland County CASA
Thursday, January 29: Using Your Law Degree: Non-traditional Options
- Tina Brown, Executive Director, SC Fair Housing Center
- David Condon, GMM Insurance
- Cindy Cooper, VP, Celerian Group Compliance — BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina
- Elaine R. Delk, Esq., Executive Director for Corporate and Foundation Relations — University of South Carolina
- Steven Stubbins, Federal Agent, US Postal Inspection Service
Speakers subject to change based on availability.
Please be sure to RSVP online for lunch by Wednesday, January 21 by Noon. Thank you!