- VPN/Remote Desktop Access — This service allows users to remotely access their office computers from any off-campus computer that has Internet access.
- Blog hosting — Are you law school faculty or a student organization looking to let your voice be heard on the Web? Let us create a WordPress blog for you!
- Video conferencing — The School of Law IT department provides several Videoconference services. One, the school of law has its own Videoconference bridge, which is accessible using Polycom’s Real Presence and CloudAxis solutions. The School of Law also has a Skype Premium account which is available for faculty use. Finally, the School of Law has a mobile Polycom Viewstation solution for classroom purposes.
- Lecture/meeting capture — Using Panopto, we are able to capture classroom lectures and post them online to be viewed at a later time.
- Online form creation — Looking for a simple feedback form? We do that! Want to collect data through a SurveyMonkey form? Yep, we do that, too!
- Server storage - Each faculty and staff member has storage space available to them on the law school file server. The data on the server is backed up daily.
- Server access — Faculty and staff members are now able to access their personal and shared folders (H: and I: drives) on the law school server from any of our classrooms AND from home.